Re: IML: 1965 - Master Cylinder

Tony,
My personal opinion is put back what  worked for 41 years. Others on the list might disagree. We have been down this road before & it will always invite different opinions. I have replaced the master cylinders on both my 64's & a friends 65 with original and they all work just fine. The final question is What do you want? to be original or?????

George