Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 7:46 PM
To: IMP Club
Subject: IML: bad day for 90 IMP

HI all
   It been a bad day for my driver. my 90 IMP first the air struts give up the ghost, so off to the Chrysler Stealer (ops dealer) to gets me a set and I take her in this morning. all is going pretty well till the service manager walks up to me as I sit waiting on my cars. And tells me the Bendix ABS have went the way of the struts, here I sit at home $1595.00 less in my bank awaiting the call on 5th to know how much the breaks will be.
Now why could the ABS not die 1st, I think I would have just kept the car for parts and found an other 90's IMP for a driver. What nexts the famed A604 Trany?
--
Alan Jordan
90 IMP