IML: Please Welcome Aeyn Ricks & Patrick O'Connor

IML: Please Welcome Aeyn Ricks & Patrick O'Connor

New Subscriber(s): Aeyn Ricks & Patrick O'Connor
Email Address is: mr85000@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A.

Car(s) owned: 1975 Imperial LeBaron Four Door Hardtop (Aztec Gold
/ White Vinyl Roof With hite Leather interior)

Self-Introduction: We are gay Domestic Partners (Registered by the
City of Tucson).  I have ad this Imperial since February, 2003.
It is in very good condition, but runs like crap, ut it does run,
 I am the third owner.  The second owner in Washington state had
it in storag for more than 14 years.  The leather insterior is in
exceptional comdition.  Some one cut p the vacuum system so badly
that they needs to be revamped and tested.  I have already rebuilt
the window gears because they were grains of plastic,  The paint
is in very good condition for its age and that it is original
along with the vinyl roof.  I am still doing minor repairs here
and there, whilst waiting for the renovations to our garage to be
completed.
    Are there other Imperial owners here in Southern Arizona?
This is actually my second Imperial.  My first one was a 1969
LeBaron Four Door Hardtop.  My ideal Imperial is a 1969-1975 Limo,
but still looking.
Ciao for now.