Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 11:16 PM
Subject: IML: Chrysler Carlilse July 7-9th

Hi Imperialists!

Anyone planning to go to Carlise next weekend? Due to other committments, Camellia & I can only manage Sunday, but has anyone arranged for an Imperial section like last year?

Due to a deer ruuning in front of our Jensen enroute to the Illinois event, we are just getting home and a week 1/2 'behind' in 'regional life'.

Sherman D. Taffel
63 Crown
Columbia, MD