Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Spotted: 1962 Coupe for sale

WELL - I went and looked at it.  Will get full details out soon - but it is a Crown - in good shape too.  Matter of fact - so good I convinced the man to let me bring it home tonight so my mechanic can look it over.

Thanks for the lead -

Regards Peter T.

Peter Thielman <h53099@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Richard - are you certain it was this car in Canada?

Regards Peter T.

richard burgess <lecrown60@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have seen this car for sale on-line for years, literally.  Same pictures.  Don't know any more than that but it might mean something.

Richard Burgess
'60 Crown

Brooks Harkey <vm.dude@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wandered across a 1962 Coupe for sale. Has the fancy deck lid.
Doesn't claim to be a crown, and I can't tell from the pictures whether
it is or not.

I think that's probably Canadian $$. If anybody's looking for a pretty
'62. I have no connection to the car; just happened across this. Maybe
it actually belongs to somebody already here!

You can see it here:
http://www.cars-on-line.com/8360.html

--Brooks in Dallas