Re: IML: Additives

From: YBSHORE@xxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Additives

Peoples,

   Is it best to run a lead additive and 93 octane or  is there a better
combo.

Jack

Well, if you're feeling flush, you can always go with a mix of one part 110 octane leaded racing fuel to three parts super unleaded. That gives lead and about 97 octane, which seems (to me) about what these cars (413 / 440; never had an early Hemi or previous) were designed to run on. I do it every once in a while as a treat, and my car loves it. Been a while though, this hasn't been a good year for having any spending money.
      -Kle.
'69 Crown 4DHT