IML: remove subscription

----- Original Message -----
From: <mclark67@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2006 12:09 AM
Subject: IML: Imperials seen on vacation

> Hello group.  I don't have much to contribute as I don't yet own an
Imperial, so I thought I'd tell you about a couple Imperials I saw whilst on
vacation.

> First there was a 1962 LeBaron, burgundy with a black vinyl top, in Monee,
IL.  I had seen this car years ago, and this week it pulled out in traffic
in front of me, so needless to say I detoured my route so I could follow it.
The car is stunning.

> Second was a car I saw this afternoon, I believe as I was heading south
through Kentucky, a white 1964 Imperial ?? .  It was on a flatbed heading
north, and was a bit weathered.  Still every bit an Imperial.