Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 7:14 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 1967 Imperial Steering

No, Take it back and tell them to set the tie rod ends so the steering
wheel
is straight. That is part of a front end alignment, or it was when I did

them (a few years ago). The should set the steering wheel in the
"straight
ahead position" BEFORE they set the front end. There is a device that
pushes
the brake pedal and locks the steering wheel that they put in to hold
it.

Life sucks; get a helmet.

Dave