dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:05 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Re - convertible tops

Hi all...I am still doing lots of checking into completely rebuilding the
motors/pumps/etc for the top on my '66 Imperial and have come across a place
here in California called CONVERTIBLE SERVICES, ( I think I have the name
right). Another IML member has used them for his convert and says thay are
great to work with and have ALL the parts I will need. Does anyone else have
any comments about these people? so far all I have seen are GOOD comments on
their parts and service! This is almost too good to be true! I also want to
thank those who emailked suggestions about where to get a top from and which
material to use! Thanks all!! I appreciate the info! (I can use all the help
I can get!)
Thanks all!
Dan melnik/1966 Convert. (Doris)