From: dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: WCR <got_mopar@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 15 May 2006 0:10:54 -0700
Subject: Re: IML: Seeking part numbers

Hi Bill...I don't know the part numbers myself, but you can try
http://www.imperialheaven.com/ for the actual motor mounts themselves. They
advertise in a few different magazines, including HEMMINGS I believe, they can
tell you what the cost would be for the mounts, and also, if I remember right,
they can provide a transmission mount as well. I have not used them myself but
have seen their ads many times.
Good Luck!!
Dan Melnik

---- WCR <got_mopar@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I looked at the web site parts lists but could not find numbers for motor
mounts.  Can anyone tell me the Mopar part numbers for the motor mounts in
the '64 Crown?

Thanks

Bill Roddick
'64 Imperial Crown (triple-black)