Re: IML: IML DIGEST '68 on craigslist

Shoot, I'll beat his best price, and Lucille has FSM, a ton of extra stainless moulding, and a humongous binder full of printouts from the IML site maintenance pages! for all those who were complaining of not having a  *RUNNING*  Imperial to drive down to Oregon for the Rhody Days meet...................... make me a reasonable offer?

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
www.IrishHuntersandJumpers.com
Sultan, Washington
Proud mother of a soldier
and owner of "Lucille" 1968 Imperial Crown 4-door HT

  _____