IML: second try....WILDCAT visit

Hi Everyone,

It was the LOUSY hotmail...... sorry for my GRIPES....is it FRIDAY  yet???

Here's some photos of my recent trip to WILDCAT wrecking.

For some strange reason they have begun to stack the cars, and they aren't very secure looking, which makes it really difficult to access or even look inside the upper cars, but I guess they have their reasons why they want to do that. I told them last year that they should pull and SAVE the glass before they start stacking, but I guess they didn't like my suggestion....... oh well...............

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/collyman/8cd406ae.jpg

Jay D'Angelo was looking for some nice Hubcaps, well, here they are. They look a little rough, but like this one on top, if you wash off the dirt and slap a little polish on them, some of them look like they don't have a mark or scratch on them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/collyman/e3bea45f.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/collyman/03b7eb54.jpg

Here's an Inca Gold Imperial (I think)... a rather rare color

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/collyman/2bf1e2ee.jpg

Imperials and NewYorkers nicely stacked:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/collyman/9e4c5faa.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/collyman/a59cc537.jpg

WILDCAT is starting to get PRICEY........ if you have any needs, e-mail me (collyman1@xxxxxxxxx) and I'll see if I can get you a better price, at least better than an Ebay price.

-Mike in Boring Oregon