IML: My '73 won't start

Hello everybody,

 My '73 won't start, and I have replaced electronic box, ballast resister, and the other electrical unit on the firewall. The car did start after that, but since it's been sitting for a while now it won't start.

I pulled the coil wire, and when I cranked the engine over I saw one spark and that was it. It's not the fuel, because there was plenty of gas in the carburetor.

Is there any other spark related items I could change? How about the coil or something in the distributor?

Rich W.

'66 Crown

'73 LeBaron

'75 LeBaron