Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 5:52 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Any Imperialists near Zephyrhills, Florida?

Hi!

Me and my brother are going to visit our relatives in Zephyrhills, Florida on 24th feb - 10th march. If there is anyone who would like to introduce their Imperials, we would really appreciate it and Of course we are driving with 1964 LeBaron. (Thanks Andrew!!) LOL.

please, reply to my primary email impcyclope@xxxxxxxxx. Thanks:)

Markku Jaakkola

Finland

Markku Jaakkola
impcyclope@xxxxxxxxx
Finland
1962 Imperial 2d Ht Crown
1957 Imperial 4d Ht Crown "single headlight"