From: alan1416@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 7:42 PM
Subject: IML: 90 IMP tranny

My 90 IMP Tranny will stumble when i hit a hard bump. not real bad, but enough to make your hart jump thinking Im a bout to be left walking. I have had the fluid and filter changed. dose this sound like the tranny or some wiring /controller to the tranny. or what can I look into to find the problem.

--
Alan Jordan
90 IMP