Re: IML: Imperial article

The red '56 Imperial Southampton is also on the cover (same shot, only
larger). I don't think it's one of the many cars in this issue belonging to
our fellow IMLer Henry Hopkins (profiled in the same issue and owner, with
his partner Richard, of the aforementioned gorgeous DeSoto).

One (or more) of my cars will be in the Hemmings glossies soon (actually, a
tiny picture of one already was in their Sports & Exotics, with a full
article to follow...but it's not an Imperial or even a Mopar!). I will ask
my contacts there who owns the '56 Imp.

Chris in LA