Re: IML: "pouring it out on the back hillside"

Re: IML: "pouring it out on the back hillside"

Title: Re: IML: "pouring it out on the back hillside"
Kenyon,

Anything you dump into the ground eventually works its way into the water table. Your city should be able to direct you to a proper disposal site, and some cities and towns even pick up hazardous waste alongside your regular trash with nothing more than a phone call to ask them.

Chris in LA