Re: IML: Imperial names . . .what's it all mean?

Re: IML: Imperial names . . .what's it all mean?

Try www.imperialclub.com and look at the LITERATURE  --> under Impformative Articles.  Everything that you'd want to know is located there and also spread across the entire website.

You'd probably want to start on the general interest articles.  The Automobile quarterly article is probably the best one in there.

-Kenyon

Joseph Seybert <seyberspace@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
LeBaron, Southhampton, Crown, Derham . . . wow.

Is there a comprehensive source of information I could read that would teach me about the Imperial names; what they mean to a prospective buyer? My primary era of interest is the 1960?s.

I?m hopeful there is an Imperial convertible in my future. I grew up riding in several different Imperials and driving Mom?s ?68 Imperial LeHampton SouthCrown Baron . . . or whatever. Help.

Joseph Mark

Imperial-less
1966 Dodge Charger

Kenyon Wills