Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 4:39 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Gauges

Dick, John,

I've replaced external regulators, like the NAPA part, but have not yet gone
into a cluster with an internal limiter.  Is this relatively straightforward
once you get there?  I will need to repair or modify to external at least
four instrument clusters with internal limiters, and haven't found detailed
information on this.  I have not checked the archives, but didn't want to
miss a chance at more detail.

Thanks,

Michael
68 Crown
three 66 Barracudas, one 67, all without working fuel gauges