Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 8:58 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Bernbaum

well Darren,

I must admit that this doesn't sound totally strange to me...
I have done business with them once, and like an other member of the IML
already said, they are certainly not the warmest persons to deal with!

I have waited a long time for my weatherstripping too, but in the end
(after 5 weeks or so) they did show up!
I have ordered the door, quarter windows, and the trunk deck lid
weatherstripping but they managed to send me an unusable trunk
weatherstipping (to small..)
The other ones are perfectly allright, and since I don't want to hassle
again with them I didn't send the trunk weatherstripping back to them.
Allthough I called them to explain what has gone, their answer wasn't
exactly cooperative...

So I ended up with an unusable trunk weatherstripping...

I have ordered a new one from Atlas Obsolete Chrysler Parts a long time
ago, together with a glove box for my 1960 Imperial.
But I must admit that I am waiting for a couple of months now, and nothing
showed up...
I called them numerous times and allthough they are quite friendly and
relaxed nothing has showed up yet...
I hope it wil work out in the end with these guys...

They are sounding a lot more friendlier then the people from Bernbaum
anyway so I do keep the faith.

With regard to your order from Andy Bernbaum, I think it will show up in
the end, but I can only hope that they send you the right parts...

All the best from the Netherlands,

Robert van der Es
Imperial Crown 4 door Hardtop 1960