Re: IML: Gary Goers, the real story!

Considering how difficult it is to communicate with this man, I find it hard to believe that he would supply any parts or services to an Imperial owner without receiving partial or full payment up front. It seems even stranger that he would wait so long to attempt collection on anything where the parts were already delivered. There must be some crucial details left out of this story. Was there some kind of "promisory note" signed? This would be very unusual.

Since he is the "only game in town" with respect to certain parts and services, I think that we need to give him the benefit of the doubt, and attempt to be supportive.

I become impatient when I want things quickly that may take a long time to get. With certain enterpenural types, I have found that voicing this feeling is like cutting off my nose to spite my own face, resulting in a total break down, and possibly failure to aquire what I need.

Some folks simply refuse to participate in the rat race, and I am one to say rightly so. Sometimes we all need to stop and slow down a bit. When it comes to specialized repair or niche industry, I have learned that patience is the key to success. Being on a critical time schedule usually means that I have to learn new skills and do ALL of it myself.

Paul W.