Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 5:01 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 72 440 Block

I have a guy interested in my 72 Imperial, however he wants to put a six pack system on it (don't ask).  Anyway, apparently there is some question on if the 440 block in this car can take the six pack manifold.  Is there some way to confirm this, or can anybody comment on this.  Also, he wants me to get the serial number off the block, were would I find this, I have looked around but haven't been able to find it.

Thanks

Robert Weldon

72 Imperial Lebaron 2 dr (for sale)

68 Newport Conv.