IML: Please Welcome Members, Michael & Melissa Howlett (1957, 1958)

IML: Please Welcome Members, Michael & Melissa Howlett (1957, 1958)

New Subscriber(s): Michael and Melissa Howlett
Email Address is: michael.howlett@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Boring, Oregon

Car(s) owned: '57 Imperial 4-door (2 headlight model), '58 Imperial 2-door, '77 NYB, plus other mopars and GMC's

Self-Introduction: Hello again everyone, Somehow I've been dropped from the list. Just re-joining.... I miss the daily commeraderie of the club and the stream of e-mails. I have restored about 50 cars in my 50 years, some just needed minor refurbishment, some were ready to go to the crusher, some I still see driving around Portland Oregon. It's what I enjoy doing and I've been doing it since I was 12 years old, it's a welcome contrast to my regular mundane office job. One of my major influences was the innovative Ed "Big Daddy" ROTH. This is the best club I've ever been a part of, and I've met many wonderful people here..... now I just hope my e-mail will work........