From: imperialman
Subject: IML: Was Unleaded gas effects/ now gas in Minnesota
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:28:06 -0600

Yes we do

Its premium that is labeled "non-oxygenated" and is sold from a separate pump for classic cars, motorcycles ,snowmobiles etc.
I don't have a clue as to if it is leaded fuel or not though I think leaded gas can no longer be sold legally
I'm not sure what "non-oxygenated" means but my 60 Custom thrives on the stuff.
 Premium unleaded that I have tried from other stations doesn't even come close.

Clay Smith
 60 Custom
 67 Crown Coupe

Don't know if it's true, but someone mentioned that Minn has special gas for classic cars available at some gas stations.  Has anyone else heard of or is aware of this?

If so is it unleaded?

I would think as classic car clubs get bigger that these type of issues could be raised with different legislators and if it's true in Minn, I'd like to pursue more info and forward it to my state representative.  It's not like they're doing anything else.

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible

harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx

Find e-mail, documents and more on your PC instantly with Windows Desktop Search?FREE! ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm

Fred Joslin