Re: IML: IML DIGEST/'55 Window Relays

In reviewing David's note here, we can see that his '55 is a Newport. It would seem from todays discussion that this car does have relays for the back power windows, while the sedan does not.

I started out apologizing in case I was wrong, so it hardly seems necessary to do it again, but it is wonderful to continue to prove that we all can learn something new everyday.

Cheers!

Paul W.