Re: IML: Eagle Trivia Answers

Which of course begs the question - if he got two tractor trailer loads of
stuff from the archives, what did he do with it all?  If he still has it, is
he going to give it all back to DC Historical?  And if he does not have it,
what did he do with it all?

Personally I believe they reversed the eadle in the 1990's as none of the
stylists were aware there was a 'correct' to present the eagle.   After all,
the only Imperial built between 1975 and 1990 were the EFI 1981-83 models
which did not use the eagle.

Bill
Vancouver, BC