RE: IML: Please Welcome Returning Member, Douglas Nieblas (1958)

women complained the pushbutton transmissions broke their nails

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 2:21 PM
To: "mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome Returning Member, Douglas Nieblas (1958)

k. here saw a new yorker yesterday an 89. looks pretty much like an imp of the period guess there r suttle differanses. easeier to tell the diff tween new yorkers & imps from  the early '< 70's on back. mid ' 70's on up more difficult to tell. i saw an ad 4 a 56 chrysler & y'all r right. there is no park designation. it showed a close up of the push button shifter why did they stop making those? the edsel had them & when i was in college, i had a friend that had i think it was a valiant that had this . been thinking what i like as my 1st imp if i could ever afford 1. you folks seem to have a lot of trouble w/ them my folks had a ' 71 new yorker & had lot of trouble w/ back firing thru carberator.