Re: RE: IML: Lifetime Guarantee at White Post

Re: RE: IML: Lifetime Guarantee at White Post

Do you have a email or phone # for Booster Dewey in Portland.   I live about 200 miles from Portland and go up there quite often.  I have a 61 Imperail 2 dr that needs a Power brake booster.  I can do the rest myself. Going to rebuild the brakes and put new cyclinders in.