IML: 1991 Imperial MSRP

>From "standard Catalog of Chrysler, 1914-2000"
1991 Imperial base price: $26705
AFC - Mark Cross Leather w/ 50-50 bench seat $649
AJB - Security package (Alarm with panel warning light, keyless entry for
doors and trunk) $277
AND - Electronic features package (OH console with EVIC, digital instrument
cluster, auto day/night rearview mirror, Infinity system with 10 speakers
and trunk mounted amp, cell phone prewire) $1689
Front license bracket  No cost
California emissions $102
Pearl coat paint $77
Conventional spare tire $85

Sorry for the delay, I meant to post this several days ago.

Mark
90 Imperial