IML: which tires which car???

I have a 66 Convert that I recently put ordinary radial whitewalls as close to originals as possible.. I have a 79 Le Cabriolet  that gets a special wire wheels and I have recently bought Coker like 2 1/2  820x15 whites for it (they were slightly used and I got a good deal on them). Now that I think about it, Im not sure I should put the Cokers on the Caddy. Neither tire is correct of either car> but for suspension and type of tire used when new -the Coker is closer to the Imperial type and the radial closer to Cads original type. Any thoughts?