Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 4:31 AM
Subject: RE: IML: Alison's car

Yes, Torrance is a suburb of LA.  Alison?s car previously was owned by Norm Silverman (AKA ?Watchfatha?) and was a very nice driving car - I drove it.  I believe Alison converted it to an Edlebrock carburetor to cure some problem with the AFB ? I hope you got the original carburetor with the car.  There?s nothing wrong with the Edlebrock conversion, but you might want to put the car back to original someday.  There was a problem getting the air cleaner to fit, so I think the car had an aftermarket (ugh) air cleaner on it.

Dick Benjamin (who used to work in Torrance)