Re: IML: '66 Imperial Convertibles & Jay Leno

Re: IML: '66 Imperial Convertibles & Jay Leno

It is pretty clear that he is making fun of people who make unsubstantiated claims about Imperials, in order to promote a sale. One point that comes through loud and clear is that we all know of several '66 Imperial Crown Convertibles. At least five have shown up on Ebay in the past year.

It would not be surprising for Mr. Leno to consider buying one (or more) of them, if he doesn't already have one (some) now. I suppose if he did, though, the adds would read "it is reported that Jay Leno has one (some) just like this", as if that makes any difference. I guess to some people it does.

Paul W.