Re: IML: 1967 Mobile Director vs. Dual Air

Re: IML: 1967 Mobile Director vs. Dual Air

The "Mobile Director Option" I would easily believe. That wasn't very popular and was only offered for two years. I have only seen three such cars in my life. Dual Air had been around for many years and was much more popular. In fact of all Imperials, dual air most often appeared in LeBarons.

Paul W.