IML: Part Number for 68 Brake Power Booster

IML: Part Number for 68 Brake Power Booster

Can anyone tell me the part number for the brake power booster for a 68?

We’re at 1,300 and counting on my quest for brakes…  Now it seems that the power booster is giving out.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Javier

Proud Owner of 1968 IMP's of Omaha Convertible
Needs AM/FM radio

Former owner of
66 IMP's of Omaha Convertible
65 300 Convertible