Re: IML: These brakes!!!!

Thanks, everyone, for the suggestions and advice.  Y'all, as usual, have been a tremendous help.  The dual M/C set up is on my list of things to modify but I am still in the sorting process and need to replace/repair/rebuild the single M/C I got so the car is drivable while sortable -- the dual set up will also have to wait until my ship comes in, as it were, for now.

Next question:  Any one have a source for the brake light sending unit (switch) found on the bottom of the M/C?  One of the two prongs has been damaged on the one I have and while I think I can repair it or have it repaired, I would prefer a new/NOS/used one.  I took a gander at some of the parts-supplier-sites suggested and on eBay and didn't get a hit.

Any suggestions?

--
Joe
Allen, Texas