Re: IML: IMPERIALS at AACA JEFFERSONVILLE, IN MEET ON SEPT. 24th

Re: IML: IMPERIALS at AACA JEFFERSONVILLE, IN MEET ON SEPT. 24th

Randy, thanks for all the good words about my car and the show.  This was my first AACA show and I was impressed with the quality of the cars shown and honored that my Imperial was the "cover girl" for the show.  Our club (which sponsored the show) made up a great license plate using my car and the Louisville night skyline in the background, it is awesome.... I do have a limited supply of these left over which I will sell to members at cost or $9.95 (plus $6.00 s&h or $15.95 total).  Contact me off line and I will send you a picture of this plate.

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy