IML: Lebaron J car

I've got a boot for a 89 Lebaron Convertible (Red) never used (long story) that I was going to sell on Ebay unless someone here is in need of one.

My question is, does anyone know if the boot is interchangeable with earlier (1987) through the end of the J car production year (?)?

Contact me off list, sorry for the OT but some of you guys seem really knowledgeable about this stuff and I don't have a clue how to go about finding the answer to this and just thought someone here might know or give me some direction.

Thanks, and my Imperial is driving and looking GREAT!

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible

harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx

Make FREE PC-to-PC calls with MSN Messenger. Get it now! ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm