Re: IML: parts for 63 2 door crown

hi kevin, i guess i would be interested in buying the whole car if its for sale depending on your location , how is your interior ?

kevin adams <kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello dan i have a 62 two door and complete tailite
assmbly for your car > perhaps many other parts will
interchange as those tow years shared many
similarities. let me know if I can help, Kevin