IML: Flames on 67/68/whatever

I am so sick of post after post after post of flame... Roy/Mark/Everybody else PLEASE TAKE THIS PRIVATE....

In a message dated 8/22/2005 11:05:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Roy,

I DO NOT CARE if you think this subject is frivolous.  It is not.

I DO NOT CARE if you think your word is gospel and cannot be
questioned.  You ain't perfect, or anywhere near it.

I DO NOT CARE how rude and insulting you get; it doesn't make you right.

Finally, if you DO NOT CARE for the opinions of others I see no reason
why anyone else should care for your's.

If you can't respect the opinions of other's, then I suggest you keep
YOUR OWN TO YOURSELF.  In other words, Roy, if you can't prove your
point without getting rude and insulting, then SHUT UP.

You claimed responsibility for the page, not me.  That's why you got
the response.  If all you did was scan a single advertisement, why did
you claim to have put so much "sweat and toil into making the website
what it is, a psuedo work of art?"  Is there that much toil involved in
scanning a single ad?  Or could it be you're full of c***???

Your whole attitude seems to be: if I did it, it's golden, and if you
don't like it, that's just tough.  Well, Roy, that's the attitude of an
arrogant little brat.  I suggest you GROW UP.

I have contributed a lot to this website over the years, including
writing an article on restoring the bronze in my '68.  However, that's
irrelevant.  Anyone who is an Imperial lover and a member of this club
HAS A RIGHT TO EXPRESS THEIR OPINION here, even when it contradicts the
Great ViaJoaquin!  If you don't like it, JOIN ANOTHER ORGANIZATION in
which only YOUR OPINION matters!

Again, let me repeat what I said at the end of my last message: let's
treat this website and the owners of ALL years of Imperials with equal
respect.

If you can't do that, YOU DON'T BELONG HERE.

Mark M