Re: IML:

Hello Tony

         sure wish i could, I will be flying up to Allentown PA on 3 Sept to pick up my latest toy A 1975 Imperial 4 door. I will be driver her back home to NC down RT 13 thru Maryland and Virginia. would like to talk and or meet if anyone is close to my route home to Gates NC.

Alan Jordan

-------------- Original message from "Tony Fortner" <keith_f79@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------