From: Dick Benjamin <dickb@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:53:31 -0700
Subject: RE: IML: In defense of "customs"

Roy, I believe tinted glass was included in the price of AC ? so it may not have been listed as a separate option in AC cars.   AC?d cars had tinted glass unless it was specifically omitted, which I have heard of only in the case of movie studio cars.  Those turn up from time to time in private hands around here (LA).  This of course is to improve the photography of people in the cars.

Dick