Re: IML: 727 Transmission not shifting into 3rd...

Re: IML: 727 Transmission not shifting into 3rd...

its probably a broken band. it was in my my 66 that did the same thing. it could also be a sticking vavle body, both require a rebuild. as far as running it would depend on the price and condition of the rest of the car, its hard to find unrestored 37 year old cars that dont need work.