From: <chrycordoba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:53 AM
Subject: IML: classic car safety

Some of you may have already seen or heard about this tragedy in Ann Arbor,
Michigan.  The car was worth more than any of our Imperials will ever be,
which is not to diminish the values of the lives lost.  Buckle up, if you
can!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050802/ap_on_re_us/classic_car_safety
http://www.freep.com/news/statewire/sw119202_20050801.htm

Neal Herman