Re: IML: 74 Brougham Limo on Ebay

The Seattle area was scattered with these beginning in 1965. They were (as this one is) done by Stageway of Fort Smith, AK. After their tour of duty, they would end up parked around town for various reasons. We had '65s and early '70s models here. I don't remember seeing any 1974 versions. I bought my '56 Imperial from a man who purchased a used 1965 Six Door Stageway Chrysler to replace it. Years later, he told me that the Imperial had been a far better car.

Paul W.