Re: IML: Carlisle

A Big Hello From Wild & Wonderful West Virginia! It is always a very pleasant time when the Imperial guys & girls get together at Carlisle! It was a great turnout with the 28 Imperials and good to see new enthusiasts too, some who traveled a great distance for the "Carlisle experience!"  (Farthest traveled-Robert Sweet & his 4 yr old son from Salem, NH! with the '63 Crown Coupe)
We missed Jeff's wife, Alycia, who was back home performing in a play.
Also was great that some of our folks who couldn't bring their cars this year still stopped by the tent to visit.
Good to see Jan Witte & his family this year too.
Congratulations to Jim Byers on the 1st place win and also to the other two who couldn't stay for the procession past the grandstand.
It was also a real kick to see the 16 year old boy who won the car giveaway on Sunday @ 3pm-said it was his first car.
Anthony is working on the pictures-hope to share them with you all soon.

Best Regards,
Valerie & Anthony Lacaria
'56 Desert Rose Survivor