IML: 1990 IMP AC

Hi all
    Just found the problem with my ATC. "no air blowing out dash vents" there is a door that looks/feels, as i can't see the hole thing in the black hole it is in, that has a frame that is driven by the actuator, this frame has a flap that looks/feel like it was glued or something to this frame. the frame moves fine with the actuator but the flap is lose and stays covering the out let to the dash. now it looks like quite a big deal to remove the whole unit to get at this door. i was thinking of  trying liquid nail or some other glue to reattach the flap to the door frame. any one have this happen to them, and what you do to fix it.

Alan Jordan
GAtes NC
1990 IMP