Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 11:06 PM
To: Imperial Mailing List; NYB ML
Subject: IML: On The Road Again

On Monday, June 20th I headed out from my home in Winnipeg, Manitoba on a
2600 mile round trip to Dallas, Texas and back.  The main focus of this trip
was to deliver a 1968 Chrysler Newport 4 door sedan to Wayne Davis in Dallas
and to load up a 1951 Crown Imperial 8 passenger sedan for the trip home.
I'd borrowed a trailer from a friend's father and I towed it with my newly
painted 1977 New Yorker Brougham.
http://www.roadhogg.com/CarStuff/2005/06/TexasTrip/Al/originalimages/DSCF007
0.JPG

Two friends came along for the ride and they've been much help along the
way.  On the way to Dallas, I met some new friends from the IML and NYB ML
along with some friends I've known for a while.  I was very fortunate to be
able to spend some time with Jeff Ingraham of Omaha, Nebraska.  Jeff leads a
very busy life so I didn't get to see his impressive car collection but I
did see his nice 64 Imperial driver.
http://www.roadhogg.com/CarStuff/2005/06/TexasTrip/Brad/originalimages/DSCF3
723.JPG

I also spent time visiting with Robert Sieberns of Ft. Scott, Kansas.
Robert has two stunning New Yorkers and a very impressive wheel cover
collection.  If you are ever in the Ft. Scott, KS, be sure to visit Robert.
http://www.roadhogg.com/CarStuff/2005/06/TexasTrip/Al/originalimages/DSCF007
9.JPG

In Dallas, I unloaded the 68 Newport and loaded up the 51 Imperial.  Sorry I
didn't get a better picture of you Wayne.
http://www.roadhogg.com/CarStuff/2005/06/TexasTrip/Al/originalimages/DSCF020
1.JPG

http://www.roadhogg.com/CarStuff/2005/06/TexasTrip/Brad/originalimages/DSCF3
836.JPG

On the way home, I stopped by to visit Mike and Chris Tretti in Newton,
Iowa.

I should be arriving home Thursday or Friday.  It has been a good trip but
it will be great to be home again.