Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 9:08 AM
Subject: IML: '56 Imperial emblem

Does anyone have an extra plastic emblem, the one that fits into the large chrome eagle on either the front or rear of the car that they would be willing to sell? The piece is the same for the eagle on the trunk lid as well as the one that is just below the hood of the car. Also, a '55 trunk emblem would also work. My car is a driver so any condition would be fine. I know that Emblemagic sells repros for $175 but I just can't see spending that kind of money for a driver that I have no plans to restore. Mine either fell off or someone swiped it. thanks much, Nick Nichols