Re: IML: weatherstrips for 1960 Imperial

Re: IML: weatherstrips for 1960 Imperial

Well Henry,

You have a point there, without guys like Gary we would have some major
problems in getting those hard to find parts for our beloved Imperials.
I am sure that Gary is one of those guys who has put a lot of time and
effort in developing tools,  re-production methods etc, etc.

It sound a bit like a hobby that has gone waaaaaaayyyy out of control :)
But I think we owe the man a lot of respect, and I will certainly give it
a try. After all, he might have the items I am looking for "on the shelf"

Best wishes,

Robert