Re: IML: Overseas buyers are at it again

Re: IML: Overseas buyers are at it again

Hi Loyal Stern,

Ok, I get the picture.
This really looks like some kind of scam, maybe Nigerians trying to make
some money. They have quite a reputation when it come to these kind of
practices...

Sorry for misunderstanding the problem!

Best wishes,

Robert